MAYOR Sara Z. Duterte said that the city government is planning to set up another center that will be used to conduct reverse transmission polymerase chain reaction swab tests.
“Dunay moves na magdungag pud ta ug swabbing centers. Gipaningkamutan nato makadungag ta ug swabbing centers para dili magtapok sa Sta. Ana Health Center,” Duterte said over Davao City Disaster Radio on Monday.
On the plan to add more isolation centers, Duterte said there is a new building being constructed and that the city government is dding two more facilities.
On the use of the Safe Davao QR (Quick Response) code system, she said it will not identify who contracted the COVID-19 virus, but will only trace their movements.
On leisure and other similar activities, the city government is not considering to relax its regulations to prevent the spread of the virus.
Meanwhile ,for those residents returning home, they only need to show their identification cards to show that they really are residents of the city.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market