MAYOR Sara Z. Duterte said that the city government is planning to set up another center that will be used to conduct reverse transmission polymerase chain reaction swab tests.
“Dunay moves na magdungag pud ta ug swabbing centers. Gipaningkamutan nato makadungag ta ug swabbing centers para dili magtapok sa Sta. Ana Health Center,” Duterte said over Davao City Disaster Radio on Monday.
On the plan to add more isolation centers, Duterte said there is a new building being constructed and that the city government is dding two more facilities.
On the use of the Safe Davao QR (Quick Response) code system, she said it will not identify who contracted the COVID-19 virus, but will only trace their movements.
On leisure and other similar activities, the city government is not considering to relax its regulations to prevent the spread of the virus.
Meanwhile ,for those residents returning home, they only need to show their identification cards to show that they really are residents of the city.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1