MOTORTRADE Mindanao, in its effort to extend the holiday cheer even in the midst of the pandemic which has brought the current economic slowdown, announces this year’s ChristmaSaya Raffle Promo. Motortrade Mindanao, which is owned and operated by Motojoy Depot Inc., aims to kindle the light of this year’s Christmas spirit through this special raffle promo.
Motortrade’s ChristmaSaya raffle promo aims to reward its loyal customers in the Mindanao area through its generous raffle prizes which include a limited edition jacket, riding accessories,, fuel cards as its minor prizes, and four Motorcycle units. Its raffle prompt covers 130 branches that are strategically located across the Mindanao region.
The four brand-new motorcycle units which will be drawn will include Suzuki’s recently launched motorcycle model, the Suzuki Burgman Street, while the other two motorcycle units will be from Kawasaki Motorcycle Philippines leading CT 125 series. There will be hundreds of premium items to be raffled as minor prizes to delight its customers. Motortrade ChristmaSaya raffle promo intends to bring this year’s holiday cheer in the spirit of generosity. This raffle promotion is open toa ll our motorcycle and genuine spare parts customers for Kawasaki and Suzuki. Its promo duration will run from Dec. 1, 2020 to January 31, 2021.
This year’s special promo includes our year-round monthly retail promotions despite the economic slowdown in the midst of the pandemic. Our year-round promotion together with our established reputation for providing the lowest downpayment to our customer is only one part of Motortrade generous campaigns. Our campaign is intended to help our loyal customers own their motorcycle units for their business, work, or simply as their means of transportation at an affordable price.
Motortrade will be introducing more promotions, especially for the holiday season aside from its annual raffle promo. Its marketing promotions will be implemented through its digital and retail sales channels to entice its loyal customers in following Motortrade marketing programs for this Christmas season. (pr)
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success