A BUSINESSMAN was arrested by operatives of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group XI for selling bath soaps without the proper authority from the Food and Drug Administration. He was identified as Juniel Arabani Ybanez, 25, a resident Purok 3, Barangay Tamayong, Calinan District.
Maj. Milgrace Driz, chief of the CIDG- Davao City Field Unit, said he was arrested in the joint operation between their office and the Tugbok Police at Deca Homes, Tacunan at 5:15 p.m. on Monday.
Driz, said they received a report regarding the activity of the suspect, prompting them to launch an entrapment operation.
Confiscated from his possession were 20 pieces Nature’s Glow bath soap sold at P90 each; P2,000 buy-bust money, and four boxes of Nature’s Glow bath soap (containing 180 pieces per box).
He was turned over to the Tugbok Police Station for custody and the filing of a case.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market