A BUSINESSMAN was arrested by operatives of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group XI for selling bath soaps without the proper authority from the Food and Drug Administration. He was identified as Juniel Arabani Ybanez, 25, a resident Purok 3, Barangay Tamayong, Calinan District.
Maj. Milgrace Driz, chief of the CIDG- Davao City Field Unit, said he was arrested in the joint operation between their office and the Tugbok Police at Deca Homes, Tacunan at 5:15 p.m. on Monday.
Driz, said they received a report regarding the activity of the suspect, prompting them to launch an entrapment operation.
Confiscated from his possession were 20 pieces Nature’s Glow bath soap sold at P90 each; P2,000 buy-bust money, and four boxes of Nature’s Glow bath soap (containing 180 pieces per box).
He was turned over to the Tugbok Police Station for custody and the filing of a case.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1