A BUSINESSMAN was arrested by operatives of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group XI for selling bath soaps without the proper authority from the Food and Drug Administration. He was identified as Juniel Arabani Ybanez, 25, a resident Purok 3, Barangay Tamayong, Calinan District.
Maj. Milgrace Driz, chief of the CIDG- Davao City Field Unit, said he was arrested in the joint operation between their office and the Tugbok Police at Deca Homes, Tacunan at 5:15 p.m. on Monday.
Driz, said they received a report regarding the activity of the suspect, prompting them to launch an entrapment operation.
Confiscated from his possession were 20 pieces Nature’s Glow bath soap sold at P90 each; P2,000 buy-bust money, and four boxes of Nature’s Glow bath soap (containing 180 pieces per box).
He was turned over to the Tugbok Police Station for custody and the filing of a case.
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?