A BUSINESSMAN was arrested by operatives of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group XI for selling bath soaps without the proper authority from the Food and Drug Administration. He was identified as Juniel Arabani Ybanez, 25, a resident Purok 3, Barangay Tamayong, Calinan District.
Maj. Milgrace Driz, chief of the CIDG- Davao City Field Unit, said he was arrested in the joint operation between their office and the Tugbok Police at Deca Homes, Tacunan at 5:15 p.m. on Monday.
Driz, said they received a report regarding the activity of the suspect, prompting them to launch an entrapment operation.
Confiscated from his possession were 20 pieces Nature’s Glow bath soap sold at P90 each; P2,000 buy-bust money, and four boxes of Nature’s Glow bath soap (containing 180 pieces per box).
He was turned over to the Tugbok Police Station for custody and the filing of a case.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WRITING DETOURS | Confessions of a Fortnite virgin
- ROUGH CUTS | Were they neophyte traffic law enforcers?
- DUBIOUS DISTINCTION | Davao City supplants QC on daily COVID cases: researcher
- 858 affected workers apply for government financial aid
- PSC says yes to Tokyo Olympics budget from POC
- Go Negosyo, PCCI, OCTA Research join hands to push population protection
- DOLE-Davao hosts virtual job fair
- NPA rebel killed in Misamis clash
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Shot again