Watsons, the flagship health and beauty brand of A.S. Watson Group has reached a phenomenal milestone of 100 million loyalty members worldwide. This is a strong global community of 100 million beauty and wellness enthusiasts, and Watsons is dedicated to introduce a healthier and more sustainable lifestyle. By staying connected to the members, Watsons strives to inspire them to do good, feel great together as a powerful movement.
Having grown rapidly since its launch in 2008, it is now available in 14 markets and is no. 1 in brand loyalty program across Asia. To further cement its position, Watsons launched the Elite VIP Members program with more perks and rewards for its most loyal customers in 2018. By 2019, Watsons One Pass© was launched to allow members enjoy shopping benefits at Watsons stores globally.
Malina Ngai, CEO of A.S. Watson (Asia and Europe), says, “Today, Watsons reached a major milestone of connecting 100 million beauty and wellness lovers in Asia. We’re now growing at roughly one million new members every quarter. This isn’t just a big milestone for us; it’s also an important one for all our members who form a community that inspires each other to look and feel good inside and outside.”
She adds that, “the COVID-19 pandemic has created stronger bonds between us and our members and we have been able to stay in touch and share relevant contents during this challenging time. We want to thank every one of you, our 100 million members, for making this milestone happen. Our mission as a community is to Look Good and Do Good for ourselves, the people we love and society.”
Support the brand that cares about you and continues to inspire everyone to look good and feel great. Never miss out on superb perks and discounts with your Watsons Card and Watsons Elite. Head on to your nearest Watsons branch, shop online at www.watsons.com.ph or try Watsons’ Call & Delivery to get your orders within 24 hours.
- Composite teams named for COVID vaccination program
- Marawi, Lanao Sur MSMEs to benefit from Plant Tissue Lab
- READY FOR JABBING | Almost 100% of 2,300 DCPO members willing to be vaccinated
- Over 500,000 identified for the vaccination priority list
- PARADIGM SHIFT | Why Is the Organization of Islamic Cooperation Silent on China’s Treatment of Uyghur Muslims When the United States Alleges Genocide?
- PNIA primed to boost nickel sector
- Choice Mart is now on foodpanda
- Public urged: Watch out for entities using games, franchise programs
- BDO offers QR Code withdrawals from select ATMs
- Your next best roommate could be a plant