TWO INDIVIDUALS were charged on Friday for selling liquefied petroleum gas (LPG)-filled cylinders without the standard compliance certificate issued by the Department of Energy.
They were identified as Gregorio Velasco Bagumba II and Marvin Lyon Salvador. Maj. Milgrace Driz, the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group-Davao City Field Unit (CIDG-DCFU) chief, said they filed a criminal case against the suspect for violation of P.D. 1865 amending B.P. 33, violation of R.A. 5700 and violation of R.A. 8293.
The two were arrested in an operation conducted along Loyola Street, Obrero around 2 p.m. on Dec. 3. They were caught in the act of selling Prycegas LPG tanks without an authority from the company.
During the operation, another suspect was arrested after he was caught in the act of refilling empty cylinder tanks without authority from the DOE.
Recovered from them were Prycegas tank (11kg.) sold at P800.00, empty Petron gasul tank (50 kg.), five full Solane tanks (11kg.), four full Phoenix Super Gasul (11 kg.), empty Petron gasul tank (22 kg.), 11 empty Petron Gasul tanks (11kg.), full Prycegas tank (7 kg.), two full Petron Gasul tank (7 kg.), empty Petron Gasul (7 kg.), three refilling gadgets, and P1,000 bill.
Also confiscated were a cash invoice receipt, assorted plastics seal of Solane, Prycegas, and Petron Gasul, empty Prycegas tank (11 kg.), full Prycegas tank (11kg.), five full Solane tanks (50 kg.) and ten empty Solane tanks (50 kg.).
- Exec: Davao light spending P1.85-B in capex in 2021
- Microsoft unveils immersive education solutions to inspire educators in reimagining learning experiences
- Damosa, IWG unveil franchise partnership
- EDITORIAL | The community press today
- STATEMENT | Ending violence and ensuring jobs and rights for Filipina OFWs
- City In Photos
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Automatic writing
- Philippine Media Statement On the Anti-Terrorism Act of 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- City In Photos