SKY postpaid subscribers can now add some of iWantTFC’s sought-after original content such as “Oh, Mando,” “Loving Emily,” “La Vida Lena,” and “Bawal Lumabas” to their list of must-watch shows and movies as the all-Filipino streaming app’s Standard Plan becomes available to them for free.
Aside from all episodes of 67 iWantTFC originals, the Standard Plan comes with access to the app’s full library of over 1,000 movies, live channels including Kapamilya Channel, TeleRadyo, ANC, CineMo, and Knowledge Channel, ABS-CBN’s full inventory of shows, all acquired content, and other digital content—all in standard and high definition quality.
Subscribers can also choose to upgrade their iWantTFC Standard Plan to its Premium version, for a discounted price of P59, originally available for P119. This offer is exclusive to SKY subscribers only. With the Premium Plan, viewers get access to all of the Standard Plan offerings, ad-free. They are also entitled to one free movie-for-rent each month and can stream on up to two devices at a time.
To avail of the free iWantTFC Standard subscription or the discounted premium plan, visit www.mysky.com.ph/iwanttfc.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed