DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct two sets of 30-minute switching power interruptions on December 6 and 7, both anytime between 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m., affecting customers in some parts of Panabo and Sto. Tomas areas.
These service disruptions will be necessary to facilitate distribution line upgrading works in the northern part of Davao Light’s franchise.
Specifically affected are customers from Barangay Nanyo in Panabo City going to La Libertad in Sto. Tomas, Davao del Norte via Tagum-Panabo Circumferential Road and Sto. Tomas-Carmen Road. This includes Tubod, Malitbog, Manay, Paquibato, Mabuhay, Dalisay, Alejal, DAPECOL, Magsaysay, Tanglaw and neighboring areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by this scheduled power interruption. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories