DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct two sets of 30-minute switching power interruptions on December 6 and 7, both anytime between 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m., affecting customers in some parts of Panabo and Sto. Tomas areas.
These service disruptions will be necessary to facilitate distribution line upgrading works in the northern part of Davao Light’s franchise.
Specifically affected are customers from Barangay Nanyo in Panabo City going to La Libertad in Sto. Tomas, Davao del Norte via Tagum-Panabo Circumferential Road and Sto. Tomas-Carmen Road. This includes Tubod, Malitbog, Manay, Paquibato, Mabuhay, Dalisay, Alejal, DAPECOL, Magsaysay, Tanglaw and neighboring areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by this scheduled power interruption. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission