MEMBERS of the Toril Police Station collared a Canadian during an operation against illegal drugs at Wallnut Street, Brgy 76-A on Monday afternoon.
Major Michael Uyanguren, police station commander, identified the foreign suspect as Matthew James Leblanc 40, single, and temporarily residing at the house which was the target of the operation.
Uyanguren said Leblanc was considered as among the top suppliers of illegal drugs in the region.
During the operation, a member of the team pretended to buy a sachet of shabu from the suspect for P2,000.
As the suspect was handing the illegal substance to his buyer, other members of the team snared him. Aside from about P14,000 in shabu, also seized from the suspect were paraphernalia used in the illegal drug trade and a mobile phone
The suspect was immediately detained at the police station as a criminal case has been filed against before the Regional Trial Court.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success