DAVAO LIGHT Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct two 15-minute power interruptions on December 4, Friday, affecting customers in Catalunan Grande and some parts of Mintal.
This service disruption will be necessary to facilitate pole relocation and line transfer along Catalunan Grande road.
To avoid longer duration of power interruptions, load from the affected lines will be transferred to nearby lines anytime between 12:00 a.m. to 12:30 am.. Normalization or return of load back to its normal set-up will be anytime between 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 a.m..
Specifically affected are customers from Sitio Curvada along Catalunan Grande Road up to Mintal Cemetery along Mintal road, including Skyline Subdivision, Monte Maria Village, South Villa Subdivision, Ruby Subdivision, San Gabriel Village, Santiago Villas Subdivision, Apo Highlands Subdivision, Elenita Heights Subdivision and neighboring areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by these scheduled power interruptions. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market