DAVAO LIGHT Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct two 15-minute power interruptions on December 4, Friday, affecting customers in Catalunan Grande and some parts of Mintal.
This service disruption will be necessary to facilitate pole relocation and line transfer along Catalunan Grande road.
To avoid longer duration of power interruptions, load from the affected lines will be transferred to nearby lines anytime between 12:00 a.m. to 12:30 am.. Normalization or return of load back to its normal set-up will be anytime between 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 a.m..
Specifically affected are customers from Sitio Curvada along Catalunan Grande Road up to Mintal Cemetery along Mintal road, including Skyline Subdivision, Monte Maria Village, South Villa Subdivision, Ruby Subdivision, San Gabriel Village, Santiago Villas Subdivision, Apo Highlands Subdivision, Elenita Heights Subdivision and neighboring areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by these scheduled power interruptions. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- Gawilan formalizes Tokyo Paralmpics bid
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 7,300 CASES FILED | City pursues charge vs violators of COVID-19 health protocols
- Air assets on standby to help LGUs send supplies, vaccines
- DOH XI | No new variant in Mati City
- KISSA AND DAWAT | Merit-based selection: Can it be done?
- TURNING POINT | Bubble herd immunity
- PLAIN AND SIMPLE | To vaccine or not
- ROUGH CUTS | Where ‘deception’ makes good strategy
- URC weathers difficult times with its people-first approach