DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct a series of power interruptions on November 29, Sunday, affecting customers in Buhangin, Cabantian and Indangan areas.
These service disruptions will be necessary to facilitate line works for Davao Light’s 13.8 kV line along Buhangin Diversion, Mamay and Cabantian roads.
Customers from Gaisano Grand Citygate Mall going to Panorama Homes and neighboring areas will experience two 15-minute power interruptions anytime between 12:00 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m..
Another set of power interruptions will be for one-hour anytime between 12:00 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.. Customers affected are those from Gaisano Grand Citygate Mall in Buhangin going to Cabantian, Communal, Indangan, including Emily Homes Subdivision, Deca Homes Cabantian, Deca Homes Indangan and neighboring areas. Also affected are customers from Santol Street corner Buhangin Diversion Road going to Commission on Audit (COA) Regional Office XI and to Davao Light Buhangin Substation, including NHA Buhangin and nearby areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by this scheduled power interruption. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- Security forces support Baste leading RPOC XI
- Davao City jail opens mini-library
- Optimized security
- 3 arrested for drugs, unlicensed gun at checkpoint
- The New Channel: Always looking for the next highlighting its social advocacy, Global Women Who RULE 2023
- AirAsia Philippines records 95% increase in March bookings
- CDRRMO rates quake drill response at 8 or 9
- 174 PDLs test negative in random jail drug test
- UM founder to be honored by CPAs
- Classes canceled