DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct a series of power interruptions on November 29, Sunday, affecting customers in Buhangin, Cabantian and Indangan areas.
These service disruptions will be necessary to facilitate line works for Davao Light’s 13.8 kV line along Buhangin Diversion, Mamay and Cabantian roads.
Customers from Gaisano Grand Citygate Mall going to Panorama Homes and neighboring areas will experience two 15-minute power interruptions anytime between 12:00 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m..
Another set of power interruptions will be for one-hour anytime between 12:00 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.. Customers affected are those from Gaisano Grand Citygate Mall in Buhangin going to Cabantian, Communal, Indangan, including Emily Homes Subdivision, Deca Homes Cabantian, Deca Homes Indangan and neighboring areas. Also affected are customers from Santol Street corner Buhangin Diversion Road going to Commission on Audit (COA) Regional Office XI and to Davao Light Buhangin Substation, including NHA Buhangin and nearby areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by this scheduled power interruption. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year