DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct a series of power interruptions on November 27 and 28, affecting customers in some parts of Davao City Downtown, Catalunan Pequeno and Mintal areas.
These service disruptions will be necessary to facilitate line works at Davao Light Bajada Substation and pole relocation works along Davao-Bukidnon Road affected by the DPWH road widening project.
The power interruption on November 27, Friday, will be for 15 minutes anytime between 4:00 a.m. to 4:30 a.m.. This will affect customers along J.P. Laurel Avenue, from Panasonic Bajada branch going to Bacaca Road up to Diversion Road, along Buhangin Underpass to the entrance of Jade Valley Homes including El Rio Vista Village and neighboring areas.
Meanwhile, two 30-minute power interruptions will be conducted on November 28, Saturday, anytime between 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m..
Specifically affected are customers along Davao-Bukidnon Road, which is from Seaoil Gas Station in Catalunan Pequeno going to Philippine Science High School in Mintal including Wellspring Villages, Green Meadows Subdivision and nearby areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by these scheduled power interruptions. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021