Shopping with Miniso is now more fun, safe, and
convenient with their multiple online platforms.
Buy Miniso’s everyday essentials through their Call & Shop service where customers nationwide can now call the nearest participating Miniso branch to place their orders. Customers can then pay online using debit or credit cards or via Miniso’s partner payments centers and wait for their items to be delivered. List of participating branches and other details can be access through
Customers can also check out Miniso’s wide variety of creative
and affordable finds through Shopee and Lazada.
Metro Manila residents, on the other hand, can also maximize the use of Miniso’s Facebook Order Form where they can check out Miniso’s latest offerings and conveniently place their orders.
Miniso is also now with Foodpanda categorized under the “Shop” section! Manila based customers can place their orders through the mobile app and get their items delivered fast and easy.
Conveniently shop for your favorite Miniso items now at the comfort of your homes. For more details and updates, check out Miniso Philippines at Facebook and Instagram.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year