City Savings Bank, Inc. (CitySavings) bagged the Philippines Best Employer Award 2020 from one of Asia’s prominent award-giving bodies, recognizing the Bank’s commitment to providing outstanding customer experience by continuously building high levels of employee engagement and exceptional workplace culture.
The award was conferred last October 10 by the Employer Branding Institute – India via a virtual awarding ceremony during the 15th Employer Branding Awards.
It is given to organizations that have used effective human resources strategies in managing talents and building competencies for the future.
CitySavings Human Resources Head Hannah Contreras considered this recognition as a testament to every City Savings Banker’s shared purpose of delivering value to people of moderate means.
She emphasized that this award “brings the organization pride and affirmation that City Savings Bankers are doing their part in elevating the lives of their customers.”
“It strengthens our commitment to deliver purposeful and relevant service to our customers and the community. It reinforces our belief that the services and solutions we provide make a difference in the lives of those whom we serve,” she said.
Contreras also highlighted the significance of CitySavings’ culture of high collaboration and teamwork in bringing value-driven banking services to the underserved.
“City Savings Bankers are driven by our purpose to serve people of moderate means. It energizes and drives us to continue to do more, do better, and do greater as we pursue our purpose of enabling financial inclusion and inclusive prosperity,” she mentioned.
“Our customers can expect that we will continue to innovate, improve, and enhance their experiences with CitySavings so that we remain a strong partner to them and the community,” Contreras added.
Winners in this year’s Employer Branding Awards were comprehensively researched and assessed by the former dean of the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA) Dr. Indira Parikh. The IIMA is a prestigious and topmost business education institute in India.
The Employer Branding Institute is a virtual global organization composed of several senior HR leaders from over 36 countries known for their contributions to employer branding and talent innovation practices.
- Composite teams named for COVID vaccination program
- Marawi, Lanao Sur MSMEs to benefit from Plant Tissue Lab
- READY FOR JABBING | Almost 100% of 2,300 DCPO members willing to be vaccinated
- Over 500,000 identified for the vaccination priority list
- PARADIGM SHIFT | Why Is the Organization of Islamic Cooperation Silent on China’s Treatment of Uyghur Muslims When the United States Alleges Genocide?
- PNIA primed to boost nickel sector
- Choice Mart is now on foodpanda
- Public urged: Watch out for entities using games, franchise programs
- BDO offers QR Code withdrawals from select ATMs
- Your next best roommate could be a plant