Insular Life (InLife) has recently launched a P1 billion-investment portfolio with the aim of hitting a 25 percent growth within five years.
Called the Recovery Equity Fund, the portfolio is available through InLife’s Solid Fund Builder variable unit-linked (VUL) product and will only be sold to investors until November 23, 2020.
“After months of suffering economic contraction due to the Corona pandemic, we are confident that Philippine economy will bounce back soon. Through our latest equity fund offering, we aim to take advantage of the current discounted prices of stock companies traded in the Philippine Stock Exchange,” said InLife Chief Marketing Officer Gae L. Martinez.
Martinez also urged potential investors to hurry up because fund build-up will only accommodate up to a maximum of P2 billion or until November 23, whichever comes first.
“This product is a great financial plan offering because it is a combination of life insurance and investment. So that whatever happens to the investor while this policy is in force, his or her family is financially secured up to 125 percent of the capital investment,” added Martinez.
Another advantage of InLife’s Recovery Equity Fund is that it can be withdrawn as soon as the 25 percent growth target has been achieved even before its 5-year maturity.
Minimum capital requirement to the Solid Fund Builder Recovery Equity Fund is P100,000.
To reserve your investment to the Recovery Equity Fund, talk to your trusted InLife Financial Agent, visit www.insular.com.ph/recovery-fund, or email email@example.com. PR
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1