Insular Life (InLife) has recently launched a P1 billion-investment portfolio with the aim of hitting a 25 percent growth within five years.
Called the Recovery Equity Fund, the portfolio is available through InLife’s Solid Fund Builder variable unit-linked (VUL) product and will only be sold to investors until November 23, 2020.
“After months of suffering economic contraction due to the Corona pandemic, we are confident that Philippine economy will bounce back soon. Through our latest equity fund offering, we aim to take advantage of the current discounted prices of stock companies traded in the Philippine Stock Exchange,” said InLife Chief Marketing Officer Gae L. Martinez.
Martinez also urged potential investors to hurry up because fund build-up will only accommodate up to a maximum of P2 billion or until November 23, whichever comes first.
“This product is a great financial plan offering because it is a combination of life insurance and investment. So that whatever happens to the investor while this policy is in force, his or her family is financially secured up to 125 percent of the capital investment,” added Martinez.
Another advantage of InLife’s Recovery Equity Fund is that it can be withdrawn as soon as the 25 percent growth target has been achieved even before its 5-year maturity.
Minimum capital requirement to the Solid Fund Builder Recovery Equity Fund is P100,000.
To reserve your investment to the Recovery Equity Fund, talk to your trusted InLife Financial Agent, visit www.insular.com.ph/recovery-fund, or email email@example.com. PR
- GUEST EDITORIAL | A tribute to Fr. Swamy
- PARADIGM SHIFT | A New Geopolitical Paradigm Between Iran and China
- ROUGH CUTS | We need to restrain our ‘horses’
- COVID vaccination hotlines to receive calls from seniors
- 5 NPA rebels surrender in SK
- 2 nabbed for illegal substances
- MEDICAL LEAVE | Mayor Duterte in Singapore
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 8, 2021
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 7, 2021
- NCCC offers more ways to shop online