MANILA –Grant Thornton has launched Navigator, a subscription-based online audit issue management tool that can help monitor audit issues of mid-size to large organizations.
As one of the country’s leading professional services firms, Grant Thornton’s expertise and experience in audit and assurance provides for a platform that makes the monitoring of audit issues by audit committees, internal audit, compliance, and risk management teams more convenient, timely, and efficient.
The cloud-based tool aims to simplify audit issue management by allowing audit project managers, task owners, management committees, and board-level members to communicate progress with each other, making the process of tracking and reporting issue resolution more automated. Navigator removes the need for tracking spreadsheets, which are commonly in use today.
“Since more and more companies are focusing on their further innovation and expansion, administrative processes such as audit management can become burdensome,” said Third Librea, head of Advisory Services at Grant Thornton.
“With Navigator, business owners and leaders can enhance their oversight in the resolution of governance, risk, and compliance issues to facilitate informed decision-making using only one platform.”
Navigator is one of Grant Thornton’s service offerings that help businesses improve their operations with the use of technology. Other solutions include theProActive online whistleblowing tool and the Vigil@nt cybersecurity training platform.
For more information about Grant Thornton’s Navigator, please visit our website https://navigator.grantthorntonsolutions.ph. For a free demo or inquiries about Navigator and other solutions, please email email@example.com.
- MG Mall Of Asia joins MG Philippines’ Nationwide Dealership Network, and is the first MG Dealership to feature a unique MG “Carffé” Coffee Shop
- EGALITARIAN | Catching up with our neighbors
- CHEMICAL SPILL | Public warned vs. water activities at Davao River until declared safe
- Kadayawan 3D light show at City Hall starts on Aug. 5
- Ex-DA chief Piñol calls for NFA revival to promote PH banana
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Family album
- ROUGH CUTS | Our hat off the CHO
- SEC cancels Flying Bear’s lending license, registration
- City readies aid to quake victims
- LGU, DOH link to enhance campaign on family planning