MANILA –Grant Thornton has launched Navigator, a subscription-based online audit issue management tool that can help monitor audit issues of mid-size to large organizations.
As one of the country’s leading professional services firms, Grant Thornton’s expertise and experience in audit and assurance provides for a platform that makes the monitoring of audit issues by audit committees, internal audit, compliance, and risk management teams more convenient, timely, and efficient.
The cloud-based tool aims to simplify audit issue management by allowing audit project managers, task owners, management committees, and board-level members to communicate progress with each other, making the process of tracking and reporting issue resolution more automated. Navigator removes the need for tracking spreadsheets, which are commonly in use today.
“Since more and more companies are focusing on their further innovation and expansion, administrative processes such as audit management can become burdensome,” said Third Librea, head of Advisory Services at Grant Thornton.
“With Navigator, business owners and leaders can enhance their oversight in the resolution of governance, risk, and compliance issues to facilitate informed decision-making using only one platform.”
Navigator is one of Grant Thornton’s service offerings that help businesses improve their operations with the use of technology. Other solutions include theProActive online whistleblowing tool and the Vigil@nt cybersecurity training platform.
For more information about Grant Thornton’s Navigator, please visit our website https://navigator.grantthorntonsolutions.ph. For a free demo or inquiries about Navigator and other solutions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories