EIGHTEEN individuals were arrested for gambling in Barangay Daliao, Toril District at 12:50 a.m. on Wednesday.
They were identified as Austin Rick Nacario, 18, married, self-employed; Mariz Hermosisima, 30, single, self-employed; Aurilio Alonzo Amancio, 48, married, self-employed; Arnil Dumantog Ote, 27, single, self-employed; Romilyn Bicoy Bañar, 27, single, self-employed; Emmy Cañada Cabante, 30, single, self-employed; Roque Ortiz Delionor, 30, single, self-employed; Irene Candia Cabante, 49, married, self-employed and Clarita Tangian Purkima, 58, married, self-employed.
Also arrested were Arlene Manego Bicar, 48, married, self-employed; Criteria Deiparine Alloso, 51, married, self-employed; Jelly Cuadra Amancio, 45, married, self-employed; Dennis Maniego Bicar, 24, married, self-employed; Andrew Demata De Lemos, 24, married, self-employed; Dennis Manto Boniza, 36, single, self-employed, Marecil Sardua Abao, 40, married self-employed; Harold Omandac Abao, 40, married, self-employed and Climaco Alforque Tangian, 60, male, married, self-employed.
Maj. Michael Uyanguren, the Toril Police Station commander, said all suspects were residents of Pantalan, Barangay Daliao.
They were caught playing “tong-its” by the Anti-Illegal Gambling Task Force of Toril Police Station. Seized from them were four sets of plastic playing cards and the bet money amounting to P458.
The suspects are temporarily held in the Toril Police Station as they face a case for violation of PD 1602.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market