THE ALLEGED most wanted man in Bunawan Police Station was arrested in Barangay Visayan Village, Tagum City at 1:30 p.m. on Monday.
He was identified as Fondador Luana Caba.
Maj. Milgrace Driz, the chief of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group- Davao City Field Unit, said Caba was arrested by virtue of the warrant of arrest for murder issued by Judge Salvador M. Ibarreta Jr., RTC 11th Judicial Region, Branch 8, dated July 31, 2009.
He was arrested on the joint operation by the CIDG-Davao City Field Unit, Bunawan Police Station, and the Tagum City Police Station. He was turned over to the Tagum City Police Station temporarily to face the case against him.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021