THE ALLEGED most wanted man in Bunawan Police Station was arrested in Barangay Visayan Village, Tagum City at 1:30 p.m. on Monday.
He was identified as Fondador Luana Caba.
Maj. Milgrace Driz, the chief of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group- Davao City Field Unit, said Caba was arrested by virtue of the warrant of arrest for murder issued by Judge Salvador M. Ibarreta Jr., RTC 11th Judicial Region, Branch 8, dated July 31, 2009.
He was arrested on the joint operation by the CIDG-Davao City Field Unit, Bunawan Police Station, and the Tagum City Police Station. He was turned over to the Tagum City Police Station temporarily to face the case against him.
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?