THREE alleged drug pushers were arrested by elements of the Toril police in a buy-bust operation at Solid Street, Barangay Jerome, Agdao District around 6 p.m. on Oct. 16.
They were identified as Reynaldo Redobli Rama, 45, self-employed, Sybel Lumantas Lozada, 27, self-employed, both resident of Solid Street, and Rudybert Formentera Conrado, 38, and a resident of Tangigue Street, Agdao District.
Maj. Michael Uyanguren, the Toril Police Station chief, said a case for violation of Sec. 5 & Sec. 11 of R.A 9165 is being prepared against them.
The undercover operative bought P500 worth of drugs from Rama. Seized from his possession and control were another seven sachets of shabu. The confiscated drug items has an estimated street value of P5,000.
The suspects are presently detained in the Toril Police Station.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed