THREE alleged drug pushers were arrested by elements of the Toril police in a buy-bust operation at Solid Street, Barangay Jerome, Agdao District around 6 p.m. on Oct. 16.
They were identified as Reynaldo Redobli Rama, 45, self-employed, Sybel Lumantas Lozada, 27, self-employed, both resident of Solid Street, and Rudybert Formentera Conrado, 38, and a resident of Tangigue Street, Agdao District.
Maj. Michael Uyanguren, the Toril Police Station chief, said a case for violation of Sec. 5 & Sec. 11 of R.A 9165 is being prepared against them.
The undercover operative bought P500 worth of drugs from Rama. Seized from his possession and control were another seven sachets of shabu. The confiscated drug items has an estimated street value of P5,000.
The suspects are presently detained in the Toril Police Station.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized