THREE alleged drug pushers were arrested by elements of the Toril police in a buy-bust operation at Solid Street, Barangay Jerome, Agdao District around 6 p.m. on Oct. 16.
They were identified as Reynaldo Redobli Rama, 45, self-employed, Sybel Lumantas Lozada, 27, self-employed, both resident of Solid Street, and Rudybert Formentera Conrado, 38, and a resident of Tangigue Street, Agdao District.
Maj. Michael Uyanguren, the Toril Police Station chief, said a case for violation of Sec. 5 & Sec. 11 of R.A 9165 is being prepared against them.
The undercover operative bought P500 worth of drugs from Rama. Seized from his possession and control were another seven sachets of shabu. The confiscated drug items has an estimated street value of P5,000.
The suspects are presently detained in the Toril Police Station.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead