THREE alleged drug pushers were arrested by elements of the Toril police in a buy-bust operation at Solid Street, Barangay Jerome, Agdao District around 6 p.m. on Oct. 16.
They were identified as Reynaldo Redobli Rama, 45, self-employed, Sybel Lumantas Lozada, 27, self-employed, both resident of Solid Street, and Rudybert Formentera Conrado, 38, and a resident of Tangigue Street, Agdao District.
Maj. Michael Uyanguren, the Toril Police Station chief, said a case for violation of Sec. 5 & Sec. 11 of R.A 9165 is being prepared against them.
The undercover operative bought P500 worth of drugs from Rama. Seized from his possession and control were another seven sachets of shabu. The confiscated drug items has an estimated street value of P5,000.
The suspects are presently detained in the Toril Police Station.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market