THREE alleged drug pushers were arrested by elements of the Toril police in a buy-bust operation at Solid Street, Barangay Jerome, Agdao District around 6 p.m. on Oct. 16.
They were identified as Reynaldo Redobli Rama, 45, self-employed, Sybel Lumantas Lozada, 27, self-employed, both resident of Solid Street, and Rudybert Formentera Conrado, 38, and a resident of Tangigue Street, Agdao District.
Maj. Michael Uyanguren, the Toril Police Station chief, said a case for violation of Sec. 5 & Sec. 11 of R.A 9165 is being prepared against them.
The undercover operative bought P500 worth of drugs from Rama. Seized from his possession and control were another seven sachets of shabu. The confiscated drug items has an estimated street value of P5,000.
The suspects are presently detained in the Toril Police Station.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- As many as 27,000 booster shots can be administered daily: official
- Vaccination rollout for 5-11 age group pilot-tested in Manila first before DC
- 5 arrested in buy-bust, drug den raid
- Honda introduces its newest rough terrain bike
- Jarlo Bâse marks his major label debut with soulful, laid-back track “Kalapati”
- J-Pop queen Hikaru Utada delivers another pop masterpiece with eighth studio album, Bad Mode
- Concepcion backs DOLE’s call to private sector employers, but insists it should be voluntary
- WANDERLUST | Blue Lotus Hotel holds relaunch
- NPA regional committee in R-11 to be dismantled in next months