THREE individuals were arrested by operatives of the Toril police after they were caught gambling along the roadside of Barangay Alambre in Toril District at 3:15 p.m. on Saturday.
They were identified as Julieto Indab Alga, 55, technician and a resident of Rosalina 3, Makar, Dumoy; Rolando Amigo Ajero, 61, contractor, and a resident of Deca Homes, Tacunan; and Maximiano Lapeña Campaña Jr., 60, and a resident of Rosalina 1, Bago Gallera.
Maj. Michael Uyanguren, the commander of the Toril Police Station, said they were caught playing “Tong its” on the tip of the concerned citizen. Recovered from them were one set of playing cards and P220 bet money.
They are now in the custody of the Toril Police Station while a case for violation of PD 1602 is being prepared against them.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories