THREE individuals were arrested by operatives of the Toril police after they were caught gambling along the roadside of Barangay Alambre in Toril District at 3:15 p.m. on Saturday.
They were identified as Julieto Indab Alga, 55, technician and a resident of Rosalina 3, Makar, Dumoy; Rolando Amigo Ajero, 61, contractor, and a resident of Deca Homes, Tacunan; and Maximiano Lapeña Campaña Jr., 60, and a resident of Rosalina 1, Bago Gallera.
Maj. Michael Uyanguren, the commander of the Toril Police Station, said they were caught playing “Tong its” on the tip of the concerned citizen. Recovered from them were one set of playing cards and P220 bet money.
They are now in the custody of the Toril Police Station while a case for violation of PD 1602 is being prepared against them.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1