THREE individuals were arrested by operatives of the Toril police after they were caught gambling along the roadside of Barangay Alambre in Toril District at 3:15 p.m. on Saturday.
They were identified as Julieto Indab Alga, 55, technician and a resident of Rosalina 3, Makar, Dumoy; Rolando Amigo Ajero, 61, contractor, and a resident of Deca Homes, Tacunan; and Maximiano Lapeña Campaña Jr., 60, and a resident of Rosalina 1, Bago Gallera.
Maj. Michael Uyanguren, the commander of the Toril Police Station, said they were caught playing “Tong its” on the tip of the concerned citizen. Recovered from them were one set of playing cards and P220 bet money.
They are now in the custody of the Toril Police Station while a case for violation of PD 1602 is being prepared against them.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success