THREE individuals were arrested by operatives of the Toril police after they were caught gambling along the roadside of Barangay Alambre in Toril District at 3:15 p.m. on Saturday.
They were identified as Julieto Indab Alga, 55, technician and a resident of Rosalina 3, Makar, Dumoy; Rolando Amigo Ajero, 61, contractor, and a resident of Deca Homes, Tacunan; and Maximiano Lapeña Campaña Jr., 60, and a resident of Rosalina 1, Bago Gallera.
Maj. Michael Uyanguren, the commander of the Toril Police Station, said they were caught playing “Tong its” on the tip of the concerned citizen. Recovered from them were one set of playing cards and P220 bet money.
They are now in the custody of the Toril Police Station while a case for violation of PD 1602 is being prepared against them.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead