A VILLAGE watcher and two others were arrested after they were caught in the act of playing cards in Kalye Putol, Barangay 33-D on Friday.
They were identified as Renante Nalongon, 46, tanod, Rolita Casuco, 62, widow, unemployed, and Diana Ascura Castro, 41, male, married, unemployed, all residents of the area.
Capt. Rosario Aguilar, the spokesperson of Davao City Police Office, said the personalities were caught playing “tong-its” in the boarding house owned by Edgar Edadis. Seized from their possession include the playing cards and the P98 bet money.
The suspects were put under the custody of the Sta. Ana Police Station.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021