A VILLAGE watcher and two others were arrested after they were caught in the act of playing cards in Kalye Putol, Barangay 33-D on Friday.
They were identified as Renante Nalongon, 46, tanod, Rolita Casuco, 62, widow, unemployed, and Diana Ascura Castro, 41, male, married, unemployed, all residents of the area.
Capt. Rosario Aguilar, the spokesperson of Davao City Police Office, said the personalities were caught playing “tong-its” in the boarding house owned by Edgar Edadis. Seized from their possession include the playing cards and the P98 bet money.
The suspects were put under the custody of the Sta. Ana Police Station.
Share this post:
- Security forces support Baste leading RPOC XI
- Davao City jail opens mini-library
- Optimized security
- 3 arrested for drugs, unlicensed gun at checkpoint
- The New Channel: Always looking for the next highlighting its social advocacy, Global Women Who RULE 2023
- AirAsia Philippines records 95% increase in March bookings
- CDRRMO rates quake drill response at 8 or 9
- 174 PDLs test negative in random jail drug test
- UM founder to be honored by CPAs
- Classes canceled