A 36-YEAR-OLD vendor was arrested after P150,000 worth of drugs were seized from him in a buy-bust beside a convenience store in Barangay Cabantian, Buhangin District last Friday.
He was identified as Abayon Mondelo, single, and a resident of R. Castillo Street, Barangay Ubalde, Agdao District.
Capt Rosario Aguilar, the spokesperson of Davao City Police Office, said that the operatives recovered two more sachets of suspected shabu from the suspect, along with one black sling bag, and an ID.
The drugs weighed about 10 grams with a street market value of P150,000. The suspect is facing a case for violation of Sec. 5 and Sec. 11 of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art