SM Supermalls introduces Trace Together, its latest innovation in Safe Malling.
Trace Together is a mall-based contact tracing initiative of SM Supermalls. This supports the government’s interventions on contact tracing in the country.
“Trace Together inspires our shoppers to think of safety as a shared responsibility,” says Engr. Jonathan Nick Santos, regional operations manager of SM Supermalls in Mindanao. “By tracing together, shoppers would help keep the community and each other safe.”
The platform is easy and user-friendly. With this, shoppers are encouraged to scan the QR Code and declare health status whenever they are at the mall’s entrances, stores, and common areas in SM City Davao and SM Lanang Premier.
Shop and dine safely at SM. For more updates, visit the official social media pages of SM City Davao and SM Lanang Premier. #TogetherAtSM #SafeMallingAtSM #EverythingsHereAtSM/ PR
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021