SM Supermalls introduces Trace Together, its latest innovation in Safe Malling.
Trace Together is a mall-based contact tracing initiative of SM Supermalls. This supports the government’s interventions on contact tracing in the country.
“Trace Together inspires our shoppers to think of safety as a shared responsibility,” says Engr. Jonathan Nick Santos, regional operations manager of SM Supermalls in Mindanao. “By tracing together, shoppers would help keep the community and each other safe.”
The platform is easy and user-friendly. With this, shoppers are encouraged to scan the QR Code and declare health status whenever they are at the mall’s entrances, stores, and common areas in SM City Davao and SM Lanang Premier.
Shop and dine safely at SM. For more updates, visit the official social media pages of SM City Davao and SM Lanang Premier. #TogetherAtSM #SafeMallingAtSM #EverythingsHereAtSM/ PR
Advertiser posts are paid posts published by Mindanao Times. For inquiries, message us at our Facebook Page, www.facebook.com/MindanaoTimes.
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?