AN ADDITIONAL 21 nurses of the Police Regional Office XI nurses were sent to the Southern Philippines Medical Center (SPMC) to beef up the depleting number or medical frontliners in the fight against COVID-19.
Brig Gen. Filmore Escobal, the PRO 11 director spearheaded the send-off ceremony last Friday for the additional 21PNP Nurses to Southern Philippines Medical Center (SPMC), the biggest and the only COVID center in Davao City.
Escobal said this batch will be joining the other 38 PNP Nurses who were augmented with the DOH since April 2020 in response to the depleting number of nurses in the Covid 19 facilities.
“Through the deployment of the PNP nurses, this PRO aims to help lessen the burden of our medical Frontline and to beef-up the depleting number of medical practitioners assigned in the different Covid 19 facilities,” He said.
Also, the regional police director said that PNP nurses that SPMC and PRO 11 will continue to provide necessary protection so that they will be able to fight and protect themselves from this pandemic.
He also promised that they will be prioritized in Combat Duty Pay and Combat Incentive Pay.
Further, Escobal thanked the SPMC for the continuous partnership and for ensuring that all the nurses augmented to them were equip with PPE’s and even have their refresher courses prior their exposure to the nursing facilities.
“I am confident that we will be able to build a stronger union in combat of Covid 19 pandemic,” He said, adding that and as always, we at PRO 11 are willing to go even beyond the call of our duties to be in the service of the people.”
Hence, augmenting some of our PNP Nurses to SPMC is very timely and necessary especially in this trying times,” Escobal’s remarked during the said send-off ceremony for the PNP, PRO 11 Nurses.
- AboitizPower’s Hedcor celebrates 45th anniversary
- PRO XI: Heighten patrols to keep streets safe
- 8 Injury Prevention Tips for Older Athletes
- KonsultaMD SuperApp: A game-changer in Philippine healthcare
- MTCP Alumni feted by Malaysian Consul General Consul General of Malaysia, Hon. Deddy Faisal Ahmad Salleh
- Consul General of Malaysia Mr. Deddy Faisal Bin Ahmad speech at High Tea Reception in honour of MTCP Alumni
- Globe shifts Iloilo facility to renewable energy, total sites on clean energy now at 25
- ROUGH CUTS| We’re starting to read through the pictures
- Poplar invites UX designers and writers to Designers Homecoming
- 62 fire victims get cash aid