LAW ENFORCERS collared a 34-year old man who alleged brought with him a sachet of shabu and paraphernalia while passing through Task Force Davao (TFD) checkpoint in Barangay Sirawan, Toril district Wednesday.
Major Michael Uyanguren, Toril Police Station commander, identified the suspect as Abrenio Enargan Maangue of Barangay Birada, Kidapawan City.
Members of the police station and personnel of the TFD checkpoint, headed by Major Reynaldo Geslaga, arrested Maangue as the prohibited substance was found in his possession as he was being checked.
Also seized from him was the motorcycle he was using as he was identified as among those persons being monitored for being involved in illegal drugs peddling.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat