TWO ALLEGED drug dealers were arrested in a buy-bust along McLeod Street, Barangay Toril Poblacion on Tuesday.
They were identified as Perez Bustamante, 31, fire dancer, and Jomar Francisco Escodo, 27, delivery boy, both residents of the area.
Maj. Michael S Uyanguren, the station commander of Toril Police Station, said they handed a small sachet containing shabu for P500 to the undercover policeman.
He said Bustamante was included in the Directorate of Intelligence watchlist. Recovered from his possession were another eight sachets of shabu weighing 0.8888 grams with an estimated value of P14,220.
They will face a case for violation of R.A 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021