TWO ALLEGED drug dealers were arrested in a buy-bust along McLeod Street, Barangay Toril Poblacion on Tuesday.
They were identified as Perez Bustamante, 31, fire dancer, and Jomar Francisco Escodo, 27, delivery boy, both residents of the area.
Maj. Michael S Uyanguren, the station commander of Toril Police Station, said they handed a small sachet containing shabu for P500 to the undercover policeman.
He said Bustamante was included in the Directorate of Intelligence watchlist. Recovered from his possession were another eight sachets of shabu weighing 0.8888 grams with an estimated value of P14,220.
They will face a case for violation of R.A 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls