TWO ALLEGED drug suspects were nabbed in a buy-bust operation along Del Pilar Street, Agdao District around 5 p.m. on Sept. 18.
They were identified as Peter Salibay and Rodel Lariosa.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency XI spokesperson, said they were arrested after they handed over one sachet of shabu worth P7,000 to an operative.
Four sachets with suspected shabu weighing more or less six grams with a street value of P90,000 were also taken from their possession. Police seized the vehicle used in their drug transaction.
The suspects are now detained in the PDEA XI detention facility. The seized suspected illegal drugs were submitted to the Laboratory Service for examination.
Meanwhile, the two men face a case for violation of Sec. 5 (Sale of Dangerous Drugs), Sec. 11 (Possession of Dangerous Drugs) and Sec. 12 (Possession of Drug Paraphernalia), Article II of Republic Act 9165 or The Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art