Insular Life (InLife) Executive Chairman Nina D. Aguas was recently named one of the top 100 people transforming business in Asia according to online news website Business Insider Australia.
The list came out recently as the world is gripped by a global pandemic, noting that those who made the cut were chosen for their vision and innovative changes that resonate across their industries.
“Global business has faced unprecedented challenges over the past 12 months, particularly in 2020. The scale of the change that comes from responding to these obstacles will accelerate innovation in some companies,” said Business Insider Australia.
The publication cited Ms. Aguas’ role in promoting financial inclusion for Filipino women through the InLife Sheroes Program, which is a partnership between Insular Life and the International Finance Corporation (IFC).
The IFC is the arm of the World Bank (WB) that’s focused on the developing partnerships in the private sector.
InLife Sheroes is a multi-year program that aims to touch over a million Filipino women through four focus areas: Women Specific Solutions, Health & Wellness, Business and Social Networks, and Financial Literacy.
“This is really a pleasant surprise and came unexpected to be recognized in the Asia-Pacific region as one of those business executives who made an impact in the lives of others,” said Ms. Aguas. “And it only makes it imperative for me to continue to support programs that are aimed to improve the lives of others.”
Also named in the list from the Philippines were John Eric Francia, CEO of AC Energy, and Esther Go, CEO of Medlink.
Advertiser posts are paid posts published by Mindanao Times. For inquiries, message us at our Facebook Page, www.facebook.com/MindanaoTimes.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat