VETERAN assistant trainer Raides “Nonoy” Neri has joined World Boxing Association (WBA) super welterweight champion Manny “PacMan” Pacquiao in General Santos City last week.
Pacquiao, however, has not started his formal training for his next fight.
“Wala pa mi training, basketball lang (There is no training yet only basketball),” said Neri.
Neri went home and did not join John Riel “Quadro Alas” Casimero, who is scheduled to defend his World Boxing Organization (WBO) bantamweight title against undefeated Duke Micah of Ghana on Oct. 26 at the Moegan Sun Casino in Uncasville, USA.
“Ni uli ko kay training ni Manny (I went home because of Manny’s training),” said Neri.
The formal training might start in November or December according to Neri.
“Ang plano Crawford pero dili pa sigurado (The plan is Crawford but there is nothing final yet),” said Neri.
WBO World welterweight champion Terence “Bud” Crawford of the US is undefeated with 36 wins and 26 knockouts. Lito delos Reyes
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021