FILIPINO fighter Joel Kwong lost in his title-bid against WBC Asia Boxing Council super bantamweight champion Thatana ‘Chainoi Worawut’ Luangpon of Thailand by a technical knockout in the 4th round last Sept. 5 at the Workpoint Studio in Bang Phun, Thailand.
It was Kwong’s first loss since he won four times in a row last 2017.
Kwong now has a record of five wins with five knockouts against 10 loses while the undefeated Luangphon, also called as “Rock Man” now has 11 wins with 10 knockout against one draw,
He is also the currently WBC Youth world super bantamweight champion.
In the co-main event, Phongsaphon Panyakum stopped Arthit Kaewbantid in the 3rd round for a bantamweight bout. Lito delos Reyes
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market