Major Jason Baria, police station commander, identified the suspect as Joseph Zohr Freak Jayme dela Fuente, a resident of the place.
Baria, said a police team collared dela Fuente while allegedly trying to sell a sachet of shabu to a police officer who pretended as buyer.
“Doon kasi ginawa ang transaction at pag kasa ng buy bust at taga dun din po ung suspect nakatira,” he said as he pointed out that the suspect was also monitored to be peddling illegal drugs in his area of jurisdiction.
Seized from the suspect were a big sachet believed to be containing shabu, a wallet and a cellular phone. The street value of the illegal drug was about P18,000 as it weighed about 1.125 grams.
Cases against him were still being prepared as of presstime as he was detained at the police station.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year