Major Jason Baria, police station commander, identified the suspect as Joseph Zohr Freak Jayme dela Fuente, a resident of the place.
Baria, said a police team collared dela Fuente while allegedly trying to sell a sachet of shabu to a police officer who pretended as buyer.
“Doon kasi ginawa ang transaction at pag kasa ng buy bust at taga dun din po ung suspect nakatira,” he said as he pointed out that the suspect was also monitored to be peddling illegal drugs in his area of jurisdiction.
Seized from the suspect were a big sachet believed to be containing shabu, a wallet and a cellular phone. The street value of the illegal drug was about P18,000 as it weighed about 1.125 grams.
Cases against him were still being prepared as of presstime as he was detained at the police station.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission