BALEBOLISTA de Dabaw recently launched its first ever “Got Served” Episode One last September 7 via Zoom.
“Our lives have changed dramatically during these trying times. But now, Balebolista de Dabaw, a sports organization committed to spearheading organized sports activities to ensure the provision and opportunity to all volleyball enthusiasts in our region, has found a way to bring a beacon of hope and inspiration amidst this pandemic through this so we can continue to find hope, explore the themes of resilience, overcoming grief, getting through each day and caring for one another amidst these adversities,” said Abet Bernan of Balebolista de Dabaw.
On its first episode, Got Served featured the country’s volleyball idols Aby Marano and Ara Galang, along with champion coach Noel Orcullo.
The activity is in partnership with HOOPS is a sports media platform created by coach Koji Canarias to feature athletes, coaches and teams through event coverages, feature vlog stories and shows that is aimed to provide inspiring contents for its viewers.
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?