BALEBOLISTA de Dabaw recently launched its first ever “Got Served” Episode One last September 7 via Zoom.
“Our lives have changed dramatically during these trying times. But now, Balebolista de Dabaw, a sports organization committed to spearheading organized sports activities to ensure the provision and opportunity to all volleyball enthusiasts in our region, has found a way to bring a beacon of hope and inspiration amidst this pandemic through this so we can continue to find hope, explore the themes of resilience, overcoming grief, getting through each day and caring for one another amidst these adversities,” said Abet Bernan of Balebolista de Dabaw.
On its first episode, Got Served featured the country’s volleyball idols Aby Marano and Ara Galang, along with champion coach Noel Orcullo.
The activity is in partnership with HOOPS is a sports media platform created by coach Koji Canarias to feature athletes, coaches and teams through event coverages, feature vlog stories and shows that is aimed to provide inspiring contents for its viewers.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success