BALEBOLISTA de Dabaw recently launched its first ever “Got Served” Episode One last September 7 via Zoom.
“Our lives have changed dramatically during these trying times. But now, Balebolista de Dabaw, a sports organization committed to spearheading organized sports activities to ensure the provision and opportunity to all volleyball enthusiasts in our region, has found a way to bring a beacon of hope and inspiration amidst this pandemic through this so we can continue to find hope, explore the themes of resilience, overcoming grief, getting through each day and caring for one another amidst these adversities,” said Abet Bernan of Balebolista de Dabaw.
On its first episode, Got Served featured the country’s volleyball idols Aby Marano and Ara Galang, along with champion coach Noel Orcullo.
The activity is in partnership with HOOPS is a sports media platform created by coach Koji Canarias to feature athletes, coaches and teams through event coverages, feature vlog stories and shows that is aimed to provide inspiring contents for its viewers.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021