Insular Life (InLife), the country’s largest Filipino life insurer, announced the appointment Ms. Rosalyn Limsiaco Martinez as Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) with the rank of Senior Vice President.
As InLife’s CMO, Ms. Martinez will direct marketing operations and implement the company’s growth agenda in all its distribution channels including InLife’s bancassurance business.
She brings with her a wealth of experience and expertise on product development, branding, marketing communication, e-commerce, digital marketing, market research and insighting.
Ms. Martinez has close to 30 years of solid work experience in sales and marketing gained from multinational and domestic financial services companies where she handled portfolios covering investments, deposits, liabilities, credit cards, consumer loans and insurance.
Ms. Martinez is a Magna Cum Laude BS Economics graduate of the University of the Philippines and a full Citibank scholar for Master in Business Management at the Asian Institute of Management.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market