Insular Life (InLife), the country’s largest Filipino life insurer, announced the appointment Ms. Rosalyn Limsiaco Martinez as Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) with the rank of Senior Vice President.
As InLife’s CMO, Ms. Martinez will direct marketing operations and implement the company’s growth agenda in all its distribution channels including InLife’s bancassurance business.
She brings with her a wealth of experience and expertise on product development, branding, marketing communication, e-commerce, digital marketing, market research and insighting.
Ms. Martinez has close to 30 years of solid work experience in sales and marketing gained from multinational and domestic financial services companies where she handled portfolios covering investments, deposits, liabilities, credit cards, consumer loans and insurance.
Ms. Martinez is a Magna Cum Laude BS Economics graduate of the University of the Philippines and a full Citibank scholar for Master in Business Management at the Asian Institute of Management.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission