TWO DRUG suspects yielded about P400,000 worth of shabu in separate buy-busts in barangays Alejandra Navarro in Bunawan and Mintal in Tugbok on Wednesday and Thursday evening.
The suspect was identified as Marvin Loreca Durias, 37, beautician, and a resident of Corazon, Lapaz, Carmen, Davao del Norte. He was arrested after a sold a sachet of shabu to a police undercover in exchange for P1,000 at Km. 28, national highway, Purok Gemini, Barangay Lasang at 7 p.m. on Aug. 26.
Recovered from his possession were another 11 sachets of suspected shabu weighing more or less 47 grams with a street value of P319,000 and one Nokia cellular phone used in shabu transaction.
He is presently under the custody of the Bunawan Police Station as he faces a charge for violation of sections 5 and Sec 11 of RA 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
Meanwhile, Reggie Delays Eras Romero, 31, businessman, and a resident of NHA Bangkal. He was arrested by the Tugbok police in Green Woods Kisan Lu Subdivision in Barangay Mintal at 7 p.m. on Wednesday.
Romero was arrested after he was flagged down and caught in possession of suspected illegal drugs.
Confiscated from his possession were a teabag-sized sachet and another sachet of shabu with a total weight of 5.6 grams and an estimated street value of P100,800 and P1,990 drug money.
Also seized were two cellphones, one pack of 2×4 plastic cellophane, weighing scale, straw dipper, and a Mio Sporty motorcycle.
The suspect and confiscated items are held at the Tugbok Police Station while a case for violation of sections 11 and 12 of RA 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002) are being prepared against him.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market