LAW ENFORCERS shot dead an alleged drug pusher during a raid Wednesday in Purok 2, Barangay Dalawinon, Magsaysay, Davao del Sur.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, spokesperson of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency XI, identified the dead suspect as Allan Bagna-An, 38, of Trento, Agusan del Sur as the team was also able to recover about P765,000 worth of shabu.
The report said the team was conducting an operation when Bagna-an, sensing that the operation was against him, pulled a gun and shot it out with members of them. This led the law enforcers to shoot back, wounding him in the process.
The team brought him to the nearest hospital, but a physician declared him dead.
The team also seized three sachets of shabu, Bagna-an’s gun and ammunition.
Members of the team included those from Davao del Sur Provincial Office of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency, the Regional Office XI , the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group, Magsaysay Municipal Police Station, Provincial Intelligence Unit, Provincial Drug Enforcement Unit and Davao Sur Provincial Mobile Force Company of Davao Sur Police Provincial Office,
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed