DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct two 30-minute power interruptions on August 19, Wednesday, affecting customers in some parts of Davao City’s downtown area.
These service disruptions will be necessary to facilitate line upgrading works near DBP Claveria.
To avoid longer duration of power interruptions, load from the affected lines will be transferred to nearby lines anytime between 1:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.. Normalization or return of load back to its normal set-up will be anytime between 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m..
Specifically affected are customers in San Pedro Square and neighboring areas, including City Hall of Davao, Sangguniang Panlungsod Building, City Engineers Office, Registry of Deeds, Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) Bolton Extension, Davao City Museum, Bonifacio Monument, Rizal Park, Osmena Park, BIR Office San Pedro, Magallanes Elementary School, San Pedro Cathedral, DBP Claveria, PNB San Pedro, Land Bank San Pedro, Bolton Extension and Bolton Riverside.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by this scheduled power interruption. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.(pr)
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021