DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct two 30-minute power interruptions on August 19, Wednesday, affecting customers in some parts of Davao City’s downtown area.
These service disruptions will be necessary to facilitate line upgrading works near DBP Claveria.
To avoid longer duration of power interruptions, load from the affected lines will be transferred to nearby lines anytime between 1:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.. Normalization or return of load back to its normal set-up will be anytime between 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m..
Specifically affected are customers in San Pedro Square and neighboring areas, including City Hall of Davao, Sangguniang Panlungsod Building, City Engineers Office, Registry of Deeds, Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) Bolton Extension, Davao City Museum, Bonifacio Monument, Rizal Park, Osmena Park, BIR Office San Pedro, Magallanes Elementary School, San Pedro Cathedral, DBP Claveria, PNB San Pedro, Land Bank San Pedro, Bolton Extension and Bolton Riverside.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by this scheduled power interruption. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.(pr)
Advertiser posts are paid posts published by Mindanao Times. For inquiries, message us at our Facebook Page, www.facebook.com/MindanaoTimes.
- Security forces support Baste leading RPOC XI
- Davao City jail opens mini-library
- Optimized security
- 3 arrested for drugs, unlicensed gun at checkpoint
- The New Channel: Always looking for the next highlighting its social advocacy, Global Women Who RULE 2023
- AirAsia Philippines records 95% increase in March bookings
- CDRRMO rates quake drill response at 8 or 9
- 174 PDLs test negative in random jail drug test
- UM founder to be honored by CPAs
- Classes canceled