TWO DRUG suspects yielded a total of P60,000 worth of shabu following two separate buy-bust operations in Buhangin and along Monteverde Street, Poblacion on Sunday evening.
Junard Jalimao Andoy, 36, male, dive master, and a resident of 3rd Avenue Barangay 27-C, was arrested after he allegedly sold shabu worth P500 to an undercover operative from the Drug Enforcement Unit of the Sta Ana Police Station.
Confiscated from him were six sachets of shabu, the P500 marked money, and one Sony cellphone. The drugs weight three grams with an estimated street value of P45,000.
Maj. Michael Uyanguren, Sta. Ana Police Station chief, said the suspect was considered a street value target under the Directorate for Intelligence drugs watchlist. He mostly distributed in Davao City
He is now detained in the police station as he faces a case for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
Meanwhile, Billy Dax Bacani Nalangan, 31, a resident of Spring Valley, Barangay Buhangin, was arrested in a police operation in Purok Lupzcom, Carlos P. Garcia Highway, Km. 6, Buhangin.
He allegedly sold P500 worth of shabu to the poseur-buyer. Also confiscated from him were the Yamaha Mio motorcycle and the Nokia keypad cellphone, which were used in the transaction. He was also included in the drugs watchlist. The estimated street value of the drugs found in his possession amounted to P15,000.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead