TWO DRUG suspects yielded a total of P60,000 worth of shabu following two separate buy-bust operations in Buhangin and along Monteverde Street, Poblacion on Sunday evening.
Junard Jalimao Andoy, 36, male, dive master, and a resident of 3rd Avenue Barangay 27-C, was arrested after he allegedly sold shabu worth P500 to an undercover operative from the Drug Enforcement Unit of the Sta Ana Police Station.
Confiscated from him were six sachets of shabu, the P500 marked money, and one Sony cellphone. The drugs weight three grams with an estimated street value of P45,000.
Maj. Michael Uyanguren, Sta. Ana Police Station chief, said the suspect was considered a street value target under the Directorate for Intelligence drugs watchlist. He mostly distributed in Davao City
He is now detained in the police station as he faces a case for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
Meanwhile, Billy Dax Bacani Nalangan, 31, a resident of Spring Valley, Barangay Buhangin, was arrested in a police operation in Purok Lupzcom, Carlos P. Garcia Highway, Km. 6, Buhangin.
He allegedly sold P500 worth of shabu to the poseur-buyer. Also confiscated from him were the Yamaha Mio motorcycle and the Nokia keypad cellphone, which were used in the transaction. He was also included in the drugs watchlist. The estimated street value of the drugs found in his possession amounted to P15,000.
- Exec: Davao light spending P1.85-B in capex in 2021
- Microsoft unveils immersive education solutions to inspire educators in reimagining learning experiences
- Damosa, IWG unveil franchise partnership
- EDITORIAL | The community press today
- STATEMENT | Ending violence and ensuring jobs and rights for Filipina OFWs
- City In Photos
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Automatic writing
- Philippine Media Statement On the Anti-Terrorism Act of 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- City In Photos