THE Davao City Police Office turned over to its national headquarters Friday the suspected Abu Sayaff Group leader who surrendered in the city last week.
City Police Office Director Kirby John Kraft said over the weekend that Major Joemel Pederio and a Special Action Force team, who were the escorts of Abduljahid Susukan, arrived at the Custodial Service Unit of Camp Crame.
The team immediately turned over Susukan to Lt. Lt Col Jigger Naceda, chief of the Civil Security Unit.
Nur Misuari, chair of the Moro National Liberation Front, facilitated Susukan’s surrender at a subdivision in Maa Thursday evening.
Police Director General Archie Gamboa thanked the Moro rebel’s chieftain for ensuring that Susukan give himself up after he was found to have come to the city to seek medical attention.
Susukan had been a subject of warrants of arrests, 23 of them for murder, 10 for kidnapping and serious illegal detention and six for frustrated murder.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market