A COMPUTER technician was arrested in an entrapment operation for allegedly falsifying travel authority documents and medical certificates inside the Diaz Mall on Monday afternoon.
The suspect was identified as Lolito Licomes Tenebro, 27, a native resident of Maco, Davao De Oro, and renting in S.I.R Phase 1, Matina.
Lt. Rizalito Clapiz III of the San Pedro Police Station, who led the operation, said they received a tip about the illegal activities of the suspect. They sent an operative who ordered a travel authority for P500.
Recovered from the suspect were the desktop computer, printer, laminator, scanner, Huawei phone, and the marked money. He is now in the custody of the San Pedro Police Station.
He is facing a case for falsification of public documents and R.A. 11332 (Mandatory Reporting of Notifiable Diseases and Health Events of Public Health Concern Act ).
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?