A COMPUTER technician was arrested in an entrapment operation for allegedly falsifying travel authority documents and medical certificates inside the Diaz Mall on Monday afternoon.
The suspect was identified as Lolito Licomes Tenebro, 27, a native resident of Maco, Davao De Oro, and renting in S.I.R Phase 1, Matina.
Lt. Rizalito Clapiz III of the San Pedro Police Station, who led the operation, said they received a tip about the illegal activities of the suspect. They sent an operative who ordered a travel authority for P500.
Recovered from the suspect were the desktop computer, printer, laminator, scanner, Huawei phone, and the marked money. He is now in the custody of the San Pedro Police Station.
He is facing a case for falsification of public documents and R.A. 11332 (Mandatory Reporting of Notifiable Diseases and Health Events of Public Health Concern Act ).
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021