THE POLICE Regional Office XI inaugurated the 18-bed hospital inside Camp Quintin M. Merecido in Barangay Catitipan, Buhangin District last Friday.
Brig. Gen. Filmore Escobal, the regional police director, said the hospital will accommodate uniformed and non-uniformed PNP personnel and their dependents. It can also service civilians in emergency cases.
Escobal spearheaded the blessing and inauguration of the Camp Quintin M. Merecido Hospital. It was also graced by PNP Director General Archie Francisco Gamboa and attended by affiliate doctors, officials of the Department of Public Works and Highways, Public Safety and Security Center, and other stakeholders.
Escobal expressed his gratitude for the support extended by the PRO XI stakeholders, Department of Health, Davao City government, and the DPWH for the construction of the building.
He added that the hospital would benefit the PNP members, especially now when they have been tapped as frontliners in the country’s fight against COVID-19.
Meanwhile, Gamboa pledged to provide P10 million to the Regional Health Service XI for the improvement of the hospital.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021