THREE alleged drug pushers were arrested while P200,000 worth of shabu was seized from them in a buy-bust operation along Calachuchi Street, Upper Mintal at 3:30 p.m. on Saturday.
They were identified as Jemar Repollo Locsin, 33, driver, and a resident of the area; Injie Navalque Gonzalez, 26, a resident of Crossing Landing, Darong, Toril, and Mac Ryan Simeon Alcordo, 20, welder, and a resident of Barangay 76-A.
Maj. Ricky Obenza, the Tugbok Police Station commander, said the team recovered suspected shabu weighing 8.2 grams with a street value of P200,000. They also confiscated P220 in cash and three cellular phones from the suspects.
The suspects are now temporarily detained in the Tugbok Police Station. They will face a case for violation of sections 5 and 11 of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- MG Mall Of Asia joins MG Philippines’ Nationwide Dealership Network, and is the first MG Dealership to feature a unique MG “Carffé” Coffee Shop
- EGALITARIAN | Catching up with our neighbors
- CHEMICAL SPILL | Public warned vs. water activities at Davao River until declared safe
- Kadayawan 3D light show at City Hall starts on Aug. 5
- Ex-DA chief Piñol calls for NFA revival to promote PH banana
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Family album
- ROUGH CUTS | Our hat off the CHO
- SEC cancels Flying Bear’s lending license, registration
- City readies aid to quake victims
- LGU, DOH link to enhance campaign on family planning