THREE alleged drug pushers were arrested while P200,000 worth of shabu was seized from them in a buy-bust operation along Calachuchi Street, Upper Mintal at 3:30 p.m. on Saturday.
They were identified as Jemar Repollo Locsin, 33, driver, and a resident of the area; Injie Navalque Gonzalez, 26, a resident of Crossing Landing, Darong, Toril, and Mac Ryan Simeon Alcordo, 20, welder, and a resident of Barangay 76-A.
Maj. Ricky Obenza, the Tugbok Police Station commander, said the team recovered suspected shabu weighing 8.2 grams with a street value of P200,000. They also confiscated P220 in cash and three cellular phones from the suspects.
The suspects are now temporarily detained in the Tugbok Police Station. They will face a case for violation of sections 5 and 11 of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market