UNITED City Football Club (UCFC) pull off another signing coup, this time with the Germany-born Ott brothers — Manuel and Mike.
Midfielders Manuel and Mike Ott, signed with the club, late evening Manila time of August 6, 2020. Transfermarkt.com was also quick to update Manny Ott’s current club on its website.
United City Football Club co-founder Eric Gottschalk says, “We are happy to announce that two (2) more former players have signed on to play for United City Football Club (UCFC) this season. Both, Manny and Mike, bring a tremendous amount of experience on the club and international level to the team and this will be instrumental in our pursuit to defend the PFL title and to progress from the AFC Cup Group stages in September in Vietnam.”
He adds, “These two are not our final signings for the upcoming season with 4 more players to be announced shortly.”
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021