UNITED City Football Club (UCFC) pull off another signing coup, this time with the Germany-born Ott brothers — Manuel and Mike.
Midfielders Manuel and Mike Ott, signed with the club, late evening Manila time of August 6, 2020. Transfermarkt.com was also quick to update Manny Ott’s current club on its website.
United City Football Club co-founder Eric Gottschalk says, “We are happy to announce that two (2) more former players have signed on to play for United City Football Club (UCFC) this season. Both, Manny and Mike, bring a tremendous amount of experience on the club and international level to the team and this will be instrumental in our pursuit to defend the PFL title and to progress from the AFC Cup Group stages in September in Vietnam.”
He adds, “These two are not our final signings for the upcoming season with 4 more players to be announced shortly.”
- Responder drowns
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Going your own way
- ROUGH CUTS| What’s behind Mayor Baste’s silence?
- Davao ICon 2023 showcases the region’s finest
- BJMP XI offers free rides every Thursdays this month
- FORTY-SOMETHING FIRST-TIME MOM | Confessions of an angry mama
- EGALITARIAN: Nano industry and spectrum of industries
- Globe Group shares story of purpose-led transformation in UN’s Vision 2045 documentary series
- Davao Light energizes four sitios in Davao del Norte
- Full confidence