The New City Commercial Corporation has recently turned over “The Dome” to Davao City government as an additional reserved quarantine facility for COVID-19.
The facility has a total net area of 1,250 square meter that can accommodate up to 78 persons. It is also equipped with nurses’ stations, doctors’ work area and an administration office.
“The Dome will be used as an additional holding area for COVID-19 patients in the event the city needs it,” says Sharlene Faye A. Lim, NCCC Malls president.
NCCC Mall VP reiterates that all safety protocols are strictly followed and implemented to ensure the well being of the customers. The mall and its perimeter are sanitized before and after operating hours. Also, the facility area including designated parking spaces is fenced, Lim added
DOH will provide doctors, nurses, and the overall system in handling the operation while the local government will provide all non-medical personnel, food and supplies, utilities, security, and police. In addition, a designated director will handle all concerns and queries regarding the facility.
The utilization of The Dome is NCCC Mall VP’s contribution to the city in its efforts to manage the COVID-19 situation. The 78-bed capacity will add to the target of 1,000 beds to prepare for a possible influx of cases.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021