The New City Commercial Corporation has recently turned over “The Dome” to Davao City government as an additional reserved quarantine facility for COVID-19.
The facility has a total net area of 1,250 square meter that can accommodate up to 78 persons. It is also equipped with nurses’ stations, doctors’ work area and an administration office.
“The Dome will be used as an additional holding area for COVID-19 patients in the event the city needs it,” says Sharlene Faye A. Lim, NCCC Malls president.
NCCC Mall VP reiterates that all safety protocols are strictly followed and implemented to ensure the well being of the customers. The mall and its perimeter are sanitized before and after operating hours. Also, the facility area including designated parking spaces is fenced, Lim added
DOH will provide doctors, nurses, and the overall system in handling the operation while the local government will provide all non-medical personnel, food and supplies, utilities, security, and police. In addition, a designated director will handle all concerns and queries regarding the facility.
The utilization of The Dome is NCCC Mall VP’s contribution to the city in its efforts to manage the COVID-19 situation. The 78-bed capacity will add to the target of 1,000 beds to prepare for a possible influx of cases.
- MG Mall Of Asia joins MG Philippines’ Nationwide Dealership Network, and is the first MG Dealership to feature a unique MG “Carffé” Coffee Shop
- EGALITARIAN | Catching up with our neighbors
- CHEMICAL SPILL | Public warned vs. water activities at Davao River until declared safe
- Kadayawan 3D light show at City Hall starts on Aug. 5
- Ex-DA chief Piñol calls for NFA revival to promote PH banana
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Family album
- ROUGH CUTS | Our hat off the CHO
- SEC cancels Flying Bear’s lending license, registration
- City readies aid to quake victims
- LGU, DOH link to enhance campaign on family planning