ELEMENTS of the Sta. Ana police arrested a Pakistani national during an operation against illegal drugs inside a room of Oh George Inn, Brgy. 76-A Monday night.
Major Michael Uyanguren, Sta. Ana police Station commander, identified the suspect as Fuzail Rajput Kanwar, 35, male, married, self-employed and a transient resident of Rasay St., Toriland a native of Karachi, Pakistan.
Uyanguren said the suspect was arrested after a cop who acted as buyer bought from him a sachet of shabu.
Seized from him were four sachets containing a substance believed to be shabu, an all-weather glass tube tooter, a lighter, a pouch and a mobile phone.
The estimated value of shabu seized from him was about P50,000 as it weighed 3.125 grams.
The suspect and the pieces of evidence were brought to the police station as cases against him were still being prepared.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021