ELEMENTS of the Sta. Ana police arrested a Pakistani national during an operation against illegal drugs inside a room of Oh George Inn, Brgy. 76-A Monday night.
Major Michael Uyanguren, Sta. Ana police Station commander, identified the suspect as Fuzail Rajput Kanwar, 35, male, married, self-employed and a transient resident of Rasay St., Toriland a native of Karachi, Pakistan.
Uyanguren said the suspect was arrested after a cop who acted as buyer bought from him a sachet of shabu.
Seized from him were four sachets containing a substance believed to be shabu, an all-weather glass tube tooter, a lighter, a pouch and a mobile phone.
The estimated value of shabu seized from him was about P50,000 as it weighed 3.125 grams.
The suspect and the pieces of evidence were brought to the police station as cases against him were still being prepared.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year