MANILA, Philippines – As the nation’s youth abides by the quarantine measures by staying indoors, Milo Philippines introduced the Milo Home Court Campaign, an online sports initiative aimed at empowering parents to continue their kids’ champion journeys even while at home. Developed in tandem with its partner organizations, Milo’s latest initiative provides a wealth of sports content, with interactive and physical activities so that moms and dads can help their children to stay safe, stay active and stay healthy.
The brand’s latest campaign offers a variety of expertly-developed programs available on MILO’s social media pages, making sports and exercise accessible for parents who are looking for alternative ways to engage their kids in active play.
“During this time, moms and dads are seeking for imaginative ways to keep their kids active and moving, and sports is the perfect outlet to promote not just a healthy lifestyle, but also instill valuable life lessons so that their kids grow into well-rounded individuals,” said Lester P. Castillo, Assistant Vice President, Nestlé Philippines.
“The MILO Home Court can be a useful resource for parents to transform their homes into a training ground so that kids can discover their love for sports and pursue their aspirations.”
To make routine sessions more engaging, Milo will also offer a live training session through the Milo Team Play Live. The program is a live exclusive physical activity class where kids can interact with renowned fitness mentor Coach Jim Saret and their favorite Milo ambassadors Alyssa Valdez and Jamie Lim on the Milo Facebook page.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021