A 27-YEAR-OLD man was arrested and more than P75,000 worth of shabu was seized in a buy-bust at Mabini Extension, Barangay 33-D on Saturday.
He was identified as Kevin Juntilla, a resident of the area.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency XI, said the suspect turned over a sachet of shabu worth P1,000 to an undercover operative, which led to his arrest.
Seized from him were about five grams worth of shabu, with an estimated street value of P75,000, one medium plastic sachet of dried marijuana leaves, assorted drug paraphernalia, and the buy-bust money.
Juntilla is now detained in the PDEA XI facility while the seized drugs were submitted to the laboratory office for tests.
Meanwhile, a case for violation of Section 5 (Sale of Dangerous Drugs), Section 11 (Possession of Dangerous Drugs), and Section 12 (Possession of Drug Paraphernalia), Article II of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002) is being prepared against him.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021