The Land Transportation and Franchising Regulatory Board (LTFRB) will open next month the Davao City-Caraga Region bus route.
On Wednesday over the Davao City Disaster Radio, LTFRB XI Regional Director Armand Dioso said it is opening three trips daily between Caraga and the city.
Dioso said that LTFRB is finalizing the schedule of the trips in coordination with other local government units where the buses pass through as there might be health protocols and requirements for the passengers to submit.
“We will coordinate this with the concerned LGU nga maagian anang bus route kay basin duna silay mga health protocols nga ipatuman and at the same time if duna silay mga requirement nga pangayuon sa mga pasahero nato nga mag gikan sa Caraga Region (We will coordinate this with the concerned LGU where the bus will pass through as there might be health protocols and requirements for the passengers coming from the Caraga Region),” he said.
The LTFRB is also strictly implementing the terminal-to-terminal drop-off and pick-up point policy since passengers undergo health and symptom screening at the bus terminals.
Even with some changes, Dioso said the fare rate is the same at P13 for the first five kilometers and P2.80 for every succeeding kilometer.
Meanwhile, travellers coming from the city are reminded of the Caraga Region’s protocol requiring all passengers to present a negative Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT) result and other documentary requirements such as the travel permit.
Dioso is also consulting the Regional Task Force Region XI on some documents required from passengers coming from Caraga Region.
The opening of the Davao City-Caraga Region route will be the first inter-regional route since the start of Community Quarantine last March 2020.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission