The Land Transportation and Franchising Regulatory Board (LTFRB) will open next month the Davao City-Caraga Region bus route.
On Wednesday over the Davao City Disaster Radio, LTFRB XI Regional Director Armand Dioso said it is opening three trips daily between Caraga and the city.
Dioso said that LTFRB is finalizing the schedule of the trips in coordination with other local government units where the buses pass through as there might be health protocols and requirements for the passengers to submit.
“We will coordinate this with the concerned LGU nga maagian anang bus route kay basin duna silay mga health protocols nga ipatuman and at the same time if duna silay mga requirement nga pangayuon sa mga pasahero nato nga mag gikan sa Caraga Region (We will coordinate this with the concerned LGU where the bus will pass through as there might be health protocols and requirements for the passengers coming from the Caraga Region),” he said.
The LTFRB is also strictly implementing the terminal-to-terminal drop-off and pick-up point policy since passengers undergo health and symptom screening at the bus terminals.
Even with some changes, Dioso said the fare rate is the same at P13 for the first five kilometers and P2.80 for every succeeding kilometer.
Meanwhile, travellers coming from the city are reminded of the Caraga Region’s protocol requiring all passengers to present a negative Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT) result and other documentary requirements such as the travel permit.
Dioso is also consulting the Regional Task Force Region XI on some documents required from passengers coming from Caraga Region.
The opening of the Davao City-Caraga Region route will be the first inter-regional route since the start of Community Quarantine last March 2020.
- Migs Dominguez is new Alsons Dev director
- This is it — #AngSignNaHanapMo to achieve your beauty goals
- JIB’s IChef Makes History as Mindanao’s First Halal-Certified Institution
- EGALITARIAN l Weak Peso to Our Advantage
- HONORING MY MOTHER l Cleaning as lifesaver (a Rewrite)
- ROUGH CUTS l Men are created equal?
- 2 cops nabbed for involvement in Gensan robbery; superiors relieved
- P2.448-M in shabu seized in Toril raid
- Residents urged vote for city in global contest
- Davaoeña is new head of TPB