Ramirez signed the joint issuance along with GAB Chairman Abraham Mitra and DOH Secretary Francisco Duque III. It covers non-professional sports under the jurisdiction of the PSC, professional sports under the GAB, professional and non-professional persons in sports like athletes, coaches, trainors, promoters, and other parties involved in the conduct of sports like venue management, local government units, schools, and workplaces.
Conditions and requirements for the conduct of sports are given for five risk severity ratings we now observe from high risk (enhanced community quarantine or ECQ) to areas considered low risk or those classified under the Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ).
Presently, the PSC is mid-way its online consultations with the different national sports associations (NSAs) to help them craft a guideline this time for the return of training of the national team, specifically those who are gunning for or have qualified for the Olympics. (pr)
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market