Ramirez signed the joint issuance along with GAB Chairman Abraham Mitra and DOH Secretary Francisco Duque III. It covers non-professional sports under the jurisdiction of the PSC, professional sports under the GAB, professional and non-professional persons in sports like athletes, coaches, trainors, promoters, and other parties involved in the conduct of sports like venue management, local government units, schools, and workplaces.
Conditions and requirements for the conduct of sports are given for five risk severity ratings we now observe from high risk (enhanced community quarantine or ECQ) to areas considered low risk or those classified under the Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ).
Presently, the PSC is mid-way its online consultations with the different national sports associations (NSAs) to help them craft a guideline this time for the return of training of the national team, specifically those who are gunning for or have qualified for the Olympics. (pr)
- Migs Dominguez is new Alsons Dev director
- This is it — #AngSignNaHanapMo to achieve your beauty goals
- JIB’s IChef Makes History as Mindanao’s First Halal-Certified Institution
- EGALITARIAN l Weak Peso to Our Advantage
- HONORING MY MOTHER l Cleaning as lifesaver (a Rewrite)
- ROUGH CUTS l Men are created equal?
- 2 cops nabbed for involvement in Gensan robbery; superiors relieved
- P2.448-M in shabu seized in Toril raid
- Residents urged vote for city in global contest
- Davaoeña is new head of TPB