Ramirez signed the joint issuance along with GAB Chairman Abraham Mitra and DOH Secretary Francisco Duque III. It covers non-professional sports under the jurisdiction of the PSC, professional sports under the GAB, professional and non-professional persons in sports like athletes, coaches, trainors, promoters, and other parties involved in the conduct of sports like venue management, local government units, schools, and workplaces.
Conditions and requirements for the conduct of sports are given for five risk severity ratings we now observe from high risk (enhanced community quarantine or ECQ) to areas considered low risk or those classified under the Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ).
Presently, the PSC is mid-way its online consultations with the different national sports associations (NSAs) to help them craft a guideline this time for the return of training of the national team, specifically those who are gunning for or have qualified for the Olympics. (pr)
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission