THREE individuals were arrested and P750,000 worth of shabu recovered during the buy-bust operation in Sto. Niño, Dumanlas, Buhangin District on Sunday afternoon.
They were identified as Braeil John Felizardo Cabrera, 25, unemployed, a resident of Sto. Niño, Dumanlas, Buhangin; Rodney Saguin, 19, unemployed, a resident of Birsada, Dumanlas, Buhangin; and Jelica Amlato, 24, a resident of Sto. Niño, Dumanlas.
Maj. Michael Uyanguren, the commander of Sta. Ana Police Station, said the suspects were arrested after they sold one sachet of suspected shabu in exchange for P500.
Confiscated from them were five other sachets of suspected shabu weighing about 50 grams with an estimated street value of P750,000.
The suspects are now detained in the Buhangin Police Station as they face a charge for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?