THREE individuals were arrested and P750,000 worth of shabu recovered during the buy-bust operation in Sto. Niño, Dumanlas, Buhangin District on Sunday afternoon.
They were identified as Braeil John Felizardo Cabrera, 25, unemployed, a resident of Sto. Niño, Dumanlas, Buhangin; Rodney Saguin, 19, unemployed, a resident of Birsada, Dumanlas, Buhangin; and Jelica Amlato, 24, a resident of Sto. Niño, Dumanlas.
Maj. Michael Uyanguren, the commander of Sta. Ana Police Station, said the suspects were arrested after they sold one sachet of suspected shabu in exchange for P500.
Confiscated from them were five other sachets of suspected shabu weighing about 50 grams with an estimated street value of P750,000.
The suspects are now detained in the Buhangin Police Station as they face a charge for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1