THREE individuals were arrested and P750,000 worth of shabu recovered during the buy-bust operation in Sto. Niño, Dumanlas, Buhangin District on Sunday afternoon.
They were identified as Braeil John Felizardo Cabrera, 25, unemployed, a resident of Sto. Niño, Dumanlas, Buhangin; Rodney Saguin, 19, unemployed, a resident of Birsada, Dumanlas, Buhangin; and Jelica Amlato, 24, a resident of Sto. Niño, Dumanlas.
Maj. Michael Uyanguren, the commander of Sta. Ana Police Station, said the suspects were arrested after they sold one sachet of suspected shabu in exchange for P500.
Confiscated from them were five other sachets of suspected shabu weighing about 50 grams with an estimated street value of P750,000.
The suspects are now detained in the Buhangin Police Station as they face a charge for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market