THREE individuals were arrested and P750,000 worth of shabu recovered during the buy-bust operation in Sto. Niño, Dumanlas, Buhangin District on Sunday afternoon.
They were identified as Braeil John Felizardo Cabrera, 25, unemployed, a resident of Sto. Niño, Dumanlas, Buhangin; Rodney Saguin, 19, unemployed, a resident of Birsada, Dumanlas, Buhangin; and Jelica Amlato, 24, a resident of Sto. Niño, Dumanlas.
Maj. Michael Uyanguren, the commander of Sta. Ana Police Station, said the suspects were arrested after they sold one sachet of suspected shabu in exchange for P500.
Confiscated from them were five other sachets of suspected shabu weighing about 50 grams with an estimated street value of P750,000.
The suspects are now detained in the Buhangin Police Station as they face a charge for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized