A ONE-STORY building owned by a former city councilor was gutted by fire along Purok 23, Barangay Sto. Nino,Tugbok District at 10:12 p.m. on Saturday.
Senior Fire Officer 4 Ramil Gillado, the spokesperson of the Bureau of Fire and Protection XI, identified the owner as Wilberto Al-ag.
“There were four occupants in that one-story building,” Gillado said. “The fire started from the grocery store then spread out to the adjacent furniture shop, vulcanizing shop, and laundry shop.”
He said that the grocery and furniture shop was totally razed, while the vulcanizing and laundry shop were partially damaged.
The total damage was estimated to reach P500,000. Fortunately, there were no casualties reported in the incident.
The Mintal Fire Station was tasked to investigate the cause of the fire.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market