THE DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct 30-minute power interruptions on July 18 and 19 affecting customers in Toril, Dumoy, and some parts of Davao del Norte area.
The service disruption on July 18 will be necessary to facilitate the normalization of Davao Light TSI Substation after completion of its maintenance works.
The 30-minute power outage will be anytime between 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. affecting customers from Julu Feeds Mill in Dumoy going to Baracatan, including Daliao, Toril Proper, Lizada, Bayabas, Marapangi, Tibuloy, Bato, Eden, Kilate, Tagurano, Catigan, Sirawan, Binugao, and the neighboring areas.
Moreover, the 30-minute power outages on July 19 will be necessary to facilitate maintenance works at Davao Light TADECO substation.
To avoid a longer duration of power interruptions, load from the affected lines will be transferred to nearby lines anytime between 2:30 a.m. to 3:30 a.m. Normalization or return of load back to its normal set-up will be anytime between 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Specifically affected are customers from Racho Ville Subdivision in Panabo City going to Marsman Estate Plantation in Sto. Tomas, Davao del Norte via Tagum-Panabo Circumferential and Sto. Tomas-Carmen Roads, including Tubod, Malitbog, Manay, Paquibato, Mabuhay, Dalisay, TADECO Central, DAPECOL, Alejal, Tanglaw, Dujali, La Libertad and neighboring areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by these scheduled power interruptions. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule. PR
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021